FREE U.S. SHIPPING ORDERS $60+
The Kainoa Nylon
Our most amphibious chronograph yet, the Kainoa is the essence of adventure represented on your wrist. Water resistant to 100 meters and loaded with features includng a Japanese Miyota chronograph movement, superluminova hand fill and dial accents, and a 316L stainless steel case with gasket sealed screw down crown. The perfect watch to take you from work to water.
Style number shown: ALT601
photography: Steven Lippman (1) Brent Bielmann (2,3)
- Look inside.
- MovementMiyota OS11 Japanese quartz dual eye choronograph.
- Case detail44 mm, 10 ATM, custom surgical grade 316L stainless steel case, hardened mineral crystal, etched logo screw down crown, and screw down caseback.
- Band22 mm ballistic nylon with stainless steel buckle.
- DialEncircled by a concave minute ring the dial features applied hour indices, a printed seconds track, dual eye subdials, and custom molded hands with luminous fill.
- HandsLuminescent fill on hour, minute, and second hands.