MARKDOWN ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The Kainoa Nylon
Our most amphibious chronograph yet, the Kainoa is the essence of adventure represented on your wrist. Water resistant to 100 meters and loaded with features includng a Japanese Miyota chronograph movement, superluminova hand fill and dial accents, and a 316L stainless steel case with gasket sealed screw down crown. The perfect watch to take you from work to water.
Style number shown: ALT602
photography: Steven Lippman (1) Brent Bielmann (2,3)
- Look inside.
- MovementMiyota OS11 Japanese quartz dual eye choronograph.
- Case detail44 mm, 10 ATM, custom surgical grade 316L stainless steel case, hardened mineral crystal, etched logo screw down crown, and screw down caseback.
- Band22 mm ballistic nylon with stainless steel buckle.
- DialEncircled by a concave minute ring the dial features applied hour indices, a printed seconds track, dual eye subdials, and custom molded hands with luminous fill.
- HandsLuminescent fill on hour, minute, and second hands.