FREE U.S. SHIPPING ORDERS $50+
The Acuatico Automatic
Built for liquid adventure and powered by the energy of your wrist's motion, the 41mm Acuatico features a Japanese Miyota automatic movement,
scratch resistant sapphire crystal, and unidirectional rotating diver bezel with luminescent number and marker fill for low light visibility on land and in the water.
Style number shown: ALT303
photography: Brian Bielman
- Look inside.
- MovementMiyota 8215 self-winding 21 jewel automatic movement features
a 40 hour power reserve and date function. Unlike quartz movements, which utilize batteries,
an automatic movement captures the energy of your wrist's motion and uses that energy to power
your watch. The Miyota 8215 movement beats at 21,600 BPH (beats per hour).
- Case detail41 mm surgical grade 316L stainless steel, unidirectional rotating bezel with superluminova
marker fill, screw down case back with stamped logo, crown entry and crown guards at 4 o’clock. Water resistant to 200 meters.
- Band20 mm black polyurethane strap and stainless steel buckle.
- DialFeatures applied luminescent hour indices and printed minute track.
- HandsLuminescent fill on hour, minute, and second hands.
- CrownScrew down with etched logo.